We provide focused support for scientific projects and initiatives through our Data Coordination programme, in which we collaborate with partners across and beyond the life sciences to support the application of molecular methods. Addressing the challenges of data-intensive methods, interdisciplinary science, multi-omics and complex and deep data, we typically provide web and programmatic platforms for data sharing and publication, comprising tools, analysis support, cloud compute accessibility, data navigation and visualisation systems and user training and support.
Our Current Data Coordination Projects Include:¶
- European COVID-19 Data Platform
- Pathogen epidemiology
- Livestock functional genomics
- Marine science such as Tara Oceans and Ocean Sampling Day
- Eukaryotic biodiversity
- Stem cell research through EBiSC and HiPSCi
- European Sequencing Facility access
Contact us to discuss Data Coordination collaboration.